Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 2


Vegan For a Month

Day 2
Going good,no cheese mess ups today, had crackers and peanut butter for brekfast. Ment Kenny( my Fiancée ) for lunch and had half of a chipotle veggi borritio bowl, which was surprisingly good.

I went to my two year old niece’s mermaid themed birthday party. She was adorable in purple and I got lots of hugs and kisses, so precious. My sister tempted me with barbeque grilled chicken, volunteering me to be the taste tester, I declined…..whhhew, I avoided the shrimp, side passed the cake and ice-cream and even choose a healthy drink( but then I haven’t been drinking pop/soda for two years.) So what ended up on my plate? Watermelon, some noodle mix and more watermelon…mmmm…..

After the party my mom and I stopped at grocery store, and I browsed the health food section, my lucky day I found soy yogurt( yogurt is like my most favorite thing ever and I wasn’t sure how I could go without it for a month) I bought 6 containers though I have yet to try it, keep your fingers crossed!

Some other purchase included

1.       Spinach

2.       Strawberries

3.       Melon

4.       Peaches

5.       Almond milk

6.       Pure fruit smoothie drinks

7.       lettuce

8. Baby Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment