Day 5
Today I had oatmeal again because it was so yummy the day
before but this time I had les oatmeal and added a slice of Ezekiel bread with
pho butter.
Lunch included fruit, garlic spinach hummus, sweet potato
chips, and for snacks some crackers and a fruit/ nut chewy granola bar.
After dinner I went to Kroger and broke down and bought some
soy chicken, on the Vegan websites that I’ve been reading they recommend making
the Vegan transition easier on yourself with substitutes. So even though I’m
not a fan of fake meat, I’ll try a little bit, and I have to admit it kind of
sounds good. I also purchased some rice cakes though I had to be careful to read
the labels ( for cheese and milk) I also got some coca almonds and for a delicious
treat a pint of soy ice-cream, which I’ve had a ½ cup and it is pretty delicious.
That’s all for now! Happy eating
No comments:
Post a Comment