Vegan for a Month
Day 3
So today I felt like a rabbit but I also feel really healthy.....maybe that’s why they can sprint so fast.......
Anyway, for breakfast and snacks I ate fruit: Watermelon, strawberries, grapes, apples
For lunch I had half of a Chipotle veggie burrito bowl…no beans and some nuts for snacks
For dinner I made a green smoothie and it was actually quite delicious, I used baby bananas, half of an Odwalla fruit smoothie drink, a cup of spinach, lemon juice, ice, and ginger for taste. Mom and dad both tried it and they agreed you can’t really taste the spinach.
Sounds good Lea! I have made a green drink over the last year using the juicer and a recipe from Joe Cross. (Google him - "Big, Fat & Nearly Dead"- his documentary) 2 cucumbers, 2 stalks of celery, 1 bunch of Kale, 1-2 large granny smith apples, 1 inch of fresh grated ginger, 1/2 lemon. Its not bad at all. It is a good natural energy drink too!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll look it up, and who is this?
Delete